Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work? Will I receive Tomb Raider as a physical copy?
No, you will receive Tomb Raider product key (Tomb Raider CD Key), that you will receive by e-mail. Afterwards, you will need to use the Steam-platform to redeem your Tomb Raider product key (Tomb Raider CD Key), and you'll be ready to download, install and play Tomb Raider. You will receive a step-by-step guide on how to do this along with your purchase. It's easy as can be!
Tomb Raider game description
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection. ABOUT THE GAME
A Survivor Is Born. Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara's epic adventure. KEY FEATURES
- A Turning Point: Experience Lara Croft's intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
- An All-New Raiding Experience: Explore a mysterious island filled with environmental puzzles, visceral combat, and tombs to discover.
- Fight to Live: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara’s weapons and tools to survive the island's hostile inhabitants.
- Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara’s Shipmates or Yamatai's Scavengers.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo or better, AMD Athlon X2 or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP) or 2GB RAM (Vista and up)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB free
- Graphics: 512MB - nVIDIA GeForce 8600 / AMD HD2600 XT
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Tomb Raider © Square Enix Ltd. 2012. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics, and the Crystal Dynamics logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.